Garden Party Invitations
Jeniffer handmade these special invitations for hers sister who was hosting a Garden Party. Each invitation was made with Berry Sweet scrapbook cardstock. A layered flower was attached to the cover along with ribbon and a 'you're invited' label and each card also featured a different accent of some sort.
The supplies I used for the card:
1) Berry Sweet Cardstock Paper for the card itself
2) Sparkly Sweet Cardstock Paper for the flower
3) Retro Flower Shaped Paper Punches two different sizes for the flower embellishment
4) Lavender Flower Shaped Brad to attach the flower to the card
5) Yellow Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon for the bottom of the card
6) Glue Stick to attach the ribbon to the card
7) Pink Cardstock cut with scalloped edge scissors for the center piece I used a small double-stick foam square to attach the pink cardstock and give it a little dimension
8) Wooden Rubber Stamp to stamp " You're Invited " on the pink cardstock used hot pink ink pad
9) For the Spring Embellishment I used a chipboard sticker from a set of stickers I bought. It already had the button and ribbon attached all I had to do was stick it on the card.
10) I used a Pink Envelope to coordinate with the card
Made by Jennifer Patterson